Ravencoin is a unique project. While the coin is still not among the most popular and known, it might change in the future. So, if you are going to convert Ravencoin to Ethereum or any other more popular coin, do not hurry. It might be that now is the right time to purchase Ravencoin rather than those coins that are at the top.
Where Can You Buy Ravencoin?
The coin is now available on many platforms. But there is a reason why there are ratings of exchanges and lists of those who are the best. So, you might want to swap your coins by using the most optimal service.
You might want to look for a service on your own. Here is some information about how to find the best option:
- Check the safety level of the platform and its reputation. The website shall be SSL protected. The reviews available online shall not mention scam cases. Your funds shall be protected, too, if the platform requires to store your money in their wallets.
- The exchange rates shall be reasonable. They shall be monitored in real time.
- Fees might influence the profitability of crypto-swaps significantly especially if you trade constantly or if you buy and sell big sums. So, check whether the fees are acceptable for you.
- Make sure you are ok with the registration and KYC requirements of the selected platform if any.
While you might want to look for a suitable cryptocurrency exchange on your own, we have prepared a list of the best exchanges where you can purchase Ravencoin. We believe that this information can help you to save time, effort, and money. As an option, you can try to join a Ravencoin mining pool and mine the coin.
It is one of the newest cryptocurrency exchanges. It is an instant exchange that offers its users all the benefits of a safe and reliable platform such as:
- No mandatory registration and KYC.
- The best rates carefully chosen among multiple major platforms-liquidity providers.
- Non-custodial service to boost the platform safety level.
- Attentive customer support to solve your issues if any.
- Profitable affiliate program for those who are interested in collaboration.
- A functional personal cabinet for more comfort.
- More than 250 coins supported, and the number is constantly growing.
Binance is one of the biggest exchanges. This exchange has its own liquidity pools and thus, transactions there might be faster and cheaper than on a platform that doesn’t have its own liquidity.
The platform runs its own cryptocurrency project, has its own coin to power the network, and plans to launch more features and functionalities. In the long run, it might become a powerful competitor to Ethereum.
It is a custodial exchange, so, you would need to keep your funds in a wallet provided by the platform.
If you don’t use BNB, the fees might become too high.
It is one more popular cryptocurrency exchange. It is known for its high safety level, low entry level, attentive customer support, and high-liquidity volumes.
The main drawback is the fees. They are not transparent.