As every entrepreneur knows, words are powerful and in the online marketing realm, knowing how to harness their power is an essential skill. Writing high-quality copy is one of the pillars of a successful online marketing strategy, but not everyone has the talent or inclination to do it right. It has to be unique, witty, creative, compelling, and most importantly it has to tug at readers’ heartstrings and prompt them to take actions in order to increase conversion rates. If that seems like a mouthful it’s because it is.
No one said copywriting is easy.
Even average copies require a lot of time, effort, and inspiration, but who aims to write average copy anyway? Everyone wants to have it down to a T and use copywriting as a magical tool that can turn readers into customers in a heartbeat. Needless to say, it takes years of practice to get there.
What if we told you there’s a way to take this burden off your shoulders that doesn’t imply hiring a team of expert copywriters? Would you consider it worth the investment?
That’s what Funnels Scripts is all about – simplifying copywriting so you can have more time to focus on other aspects of running your business. If you’re considering getting Funnel Scripts to up your copywriting game but you’re still not sure the cost is worth it, this article will shed a bit of light on the matter.
What is Funnel Scripts?
For those who need a bit of clarification, Funnel Scripts is a copywriting software that promises to make all you copy nightmares a thing of the past and turn copywriting into a simple and enjoyable task, even for those who are completely clueless about it.
It was developed by Jim Edwards and Russell Brunson as a solution to help entrepreneurs, marketers and other professionals to create engaging copy for any type of business. To put it simply, Funnel Scripts is a software that writes copy for you. It’s able to create copies for all your marketing needs, from sales copy, email campaigns or social media ads to webinars or landing pages and everything in between.
Sounds pretty amazing, right? But how exactly does it do that?
It’s pretty straightforward. You provide basic information about your business, details about the products and services you offer, and answer questions about the type of content you’re interested in. Based on the data provided, the software will generate customized copy material for a variety of marketing purposes that you can tweak and edit to fit your business needs.
What are the benefits of using Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Script does all the heavy lifting in copywriting, so the benefits you’ll experience are nothing short of impressive:
- It will save you the trouble of learning to master copywriting skills and secrets. Not everyone is a talented copywriter and for some people, no matter how hard they try, they’ll never be able to create an awesome copy from scratch. Funnel Scripts can compensate for your shortcomings and become a powerful ally in the copywriting game.
- Even if you’re proficient at writing compelling copies, it’s still an extremely time-consuming task. Most entrepreneurs live under time pressure on a daily basis, so if you fall in this category, Funnels Scripts can be a life savior, allowing you to cut back on those endless hours spent writing good sales copy.
- Hiring a skilled copywriter to write your copy for you is a good idea if you want to bypass the trials and tribulations of copywriting, but it doesn’t come cheap. A good copywriter will leave a visible dent in your budget. Funnel Scripts offers a great alternative to hiring a copywriter, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
- Funnel Scripts is specifically designed to create copies that will catch your readers’ attention and get them to take action. As a result, it can help you improve conversion rates and boost sales, which is what all entrepreneurs are after.
Funnel Scripts costs
In the beginning, Funnel Scripts was a yearly subscription software plan that came at $497 a year.
If you view the latest pricing for Funnel Scripts, you’ll see that this payment plan was changed and now you can get lifetime access for one single payment of $797. This will not only give you unlimited access to all the software features, but you’ll also get amazing bonuses, including:
- Funnel blueprints
- Inception secrets
- Monthly coaching with Jim Edwards
- Copywriting masterclass
- Five last funnels
So, it’s pretty obvious that you get a lot of bang for your buck. You just have to pay once and enjoy all the benefits Funnel Scripts provides for the rest of your life.
Compare this to hiring a professional copywriter that will charge you by the hour, and then you can decide which option is best for you.
Is it worth it?
In case you haven’t figured out the answer by now, we’ll make it crystal clear here: yes, Funnel Scripts is definitely worth the investment for those who write copy on a regular basis and want to thrive at it. So, if the prospect of creating high converting copies, without racking your brains or paying someone else to rack theirs, appeals to you, Funnel Scripts is without a doubt a great choice.
But remember that nothing can replace the human touch.
If Funnel Scripts would be able to do it all without human intervention, it would cost your weight in gold. But it isn’t, so it comes at a reasonable price, offering you lifetime access for $797 (and let’s not forget about bonuses). Funnel Scripts provides you with all the tools you need and does most of the job for you, but it’s up to you to give it a voice and personality.
Of course, if you have doubts and you want to convince yourself it’s worth it, you have the 14 days trial to test it out, so you’ve got nothing to lose here.