Who does not love a good joke, especially the kids? Jokes are the best way to keep them occupied while they have fun.
However, kids are a bit different, unlike adults who, over time, develop a mental shield and do not like simple or repeated jokes.
Kids are filled with innocence; hence they enjoy a great sense of humor. They find even elementary jokes super funny and laugh at even absurd ones. They do not try to find the logic behind these funny stories and can laugh at even the slightest drop.
Also, these jokes for kids are the best way to keep them occupied amusingly, far away from those gadgets. There are ample jokes available on the internet; the best part is that they revolve around any subject related to kids’ lives.
Be it school, cartoon characters, friends, play areas, stationery items, or books; you can find jokes on almost every subject related to kids’ areas of interest.
The need remains to select the best jokes and tickle their funny bone in the best way possible.
Hilarious Jokes for Kids
Here is a collection of some humorous and rib-tickling jokes for kids. These jokes are family-friendly and are clean enough without any hint of mischief.
1. What does one pickle say to another when they fall on the floor?
Come on, dill with it!
2. What will one toilet say to another?
What happened? You look a little flushed!
3. Why was the Dinosaur crossing the road?
Because the chicken was not born yet.
4. What did the kid bring that ladder to the school?
Because the kid wanted to go to high school.
5. What is that one thing that goes up but doesn’t come down?
A person’s age
6. Why was the ballgame breezy?
Because the stadium was filled with fans
7. Why doesn’t any shape talk to the circle?
Because there is no point.
8. Why did the skeleton quit the job?
Because its heart was not into it.
9. Why was the tomato blushing?
Because it had seen salad dressing!
10. What was the younger corn saying to mama corn?
Where is pop corn?
11. What did Daisy Duck say to the shopkeeper when she purchased lipstick?
Please, put it on my bill.
12. What was olaf eating for dinner?
13. What did the dog magician say to the audience?
Animal Jokes for Kids
Kids adore animals and love to be around them. There would hardly be any kid who wouldn’t love the company of any animal, especially dogs or cats.
14. What did the cat have for lunch?
15. Where did the polar bear save his money?
16. What is big like an elephant but does not have any weight?
17. What is the favorite game of a frog?
18. Why was the duck laughing nonstop?
The duck was quacking up.
Creative Jokes for Kids
Here are some creative jokes for kids which can make their day.
19. How did the mobile propose to his girlfriend?
He gave her a ring.
20. Why can’t you give a ballon to Elsa?
She would let it go!
21. What has no body but has a tail and head?
22. Why did the computer feel chilly?
Because it left a window open.
Knock Knock Jokes
Let us read through some of the exciting knock-knock jokes for kids.
23. Knock, Knock! Who’s there
Lettuce in; it is very old outside.
24. Knock, Knock! Who’s there
25. Knock, Knock! Who’s there
26. Knock, Knock! Who’s there
Needle little help!
27. Knock, Knock! Who’s there
Eyesore do love you!
28. Knock, Knock! Who’s there
Wow, you are excited too!
Jokes are the best way to amuse your way to happiness and spend some quality time with your kids.
So, read through these jokes and share them with your kids to enjoy a fun-filled time with them.
You can keep adding to the list of jokes as well and enjoy never-ending enjoyment. Happy joking!