A growing marketplace that links the gap between huge retailers and small scale businesses, Quicklotz quickly rose to the spotlight as a top ranked wholesale liquidation company. If you come from a business background, then there’s a high chance you must have heard of this company at least once. Today, we’re going to shed light on the honest reviews and practices of this company to help you make an informed decision.
Headquartered in Rutherfordton, NC, the major products that Quicklotz deals in range from electronics, furniture, home décor and kitchen supplies to athletic goods and equipment, apparels and toys.
The mode of operation and huge storage space of Quicklotz helps it acquire inventory at low prices from the largest retailers and brands around the globe. Due to low cost of acquiring inventory, Quicklotz is further able to offer goods to small businesses and buyers and greatly discounted rates. This way, the company solves the problems of both – unsold goods with retailers and low capital with small scale business owners.
The company sells its merchandise via an online auction at highly marginalized rates. What’s more? The buyers are also permitted to visit the factory and personally see the goods before making a purchase.
- Décor, Fittings & Furniture
- Electronic Equipment & computers
- Kitchen Supplies
- Home Appliances
- Athletic goods and apparel
- Apparel for all age groups
- Kids & Baby Items
PROS (for the economy)
- The company offers easy access to a huge and exclusive inventory that cannot be found with wholesalers.
- Quicklotz directly connects small business owners to huge retailers like Amazon and Target.
- The company solves the problem of old or unsold goods lying idle with huge retailers.
- It also solves the problem of insufficient storage space with huge retailers.
- Quicklotz helps small businesses grow by offering bulk merchandise at highly subsidized rates.
- Quicklotz also offers an opportunity to individuals to start their own businesses with limited capital.
- Buyers are allowed to visit and check the goods personally before making a final purchase.
PROS (for buyers)
- Reliable source for buying bulk goods.
- Easy access to auction of goods.
- Transparency in dealing.
- Huge stock of exclusive products.
- Wide variety of goods.
- Good quality of products.
- Direct link to huge brands and retailers.
- Permission to check the goods personally before buying.
With a huge list of points in the favour of Quicklotz, we cannot overlook to see the other side of the coin. While the company offers bulk goods with assured quality and certification, one major drawback remains the inability to know which products are going to be present in your package.
This directly implies that the buyer might be unaware of the products he will receive as he might have purchased a bulk category of say “electronics”.
Another small but unavoidable drawback remains that the company sources products from businesses that are winding up a particular collection or have unsold merchandise lying in their factories. This could mean that the products aren’t as perfect as new, freshly manufactured goods.
However, since the products are delivered with quality assurance, this point can be overlooked depending on the nature of goods.