Vietlott is the leading lottery in Vietnam and has been around since 2011. But who is eligible to participate? how do you get a Vielott lottery ticket and what are the prizes?
You have questions, and we have answers. Let’s dive in!
What is the Vietlott lottery?
Vietlott is the name of Vietnam Lottery Company Limited, under the Ministry of Finance, which was born on December 5, 2011, and is 100% state-owned.
The electronic lottery selection form has been officially put into operation on July 18, 2016, there are 2 forms including the lottery jackpot (MAX 4D) and the lottery selection number according to the matrix (Mega 6/45). They were first deployed in Ho Chi Minh city.
So far, Vietlott has been deployed in many other cities such as Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long (Quang Ninh), etc and added many new forms of play.
The selects the computer number lottery is a special form of play when players can select the winning numbers themselves through the terminals at the point of sale or dealer.
Unlike a traditional lottery, which is only allowed to select lottery sheets with fixed numbers, the selects the computer number lottery allowing the player to fill in the desired numbers for the prize. You can check out this link https://loto188.me/rong-bach-kim.html for how to choose the numbers.
Vietlott is the name of Vietnam Lottery Company Limited, under the Ministry of Finance, which was born on December 5, 2011
Forms Of Play
Currently, Vietlott is offering 5 products for a player to choose that including Mega 6/45, MAX 3D, MAX 4D, Power 6/55 and Keno. So are these lottery products different and different? You can find out in the explanation below:
– Mega 6/45: Mega 6/45 is a lottery product that chooses a number according to the matrix. Mega 6/45 includes a sequence of numbers from 1-45 and players can freely choose 6 favorite lucky numbers located in this 1-45 sequence. Players can take part in multiple periods, up to a maximum of 6 terms (ie 6 days of prize opening in 2 weeks).
– MAX 3D: Max 3D lottery allows players to buy tickets and choose a random 3-digit number from 000 – 999 to have a chance to win a series of attractive prizes.
– MAX 4D: MAX 4D is a lottery product of a lottery. The MAX 4D product includes a 4-digit number range from 0000 – 9999 and the player can choose any number based on the license plate, year of birth, or ID card number, etc. to make sewing luck numbers for the individual.
– Power 6/55: Similar to Mega 6/45, but the selection of Power 6/55 is diverse, rich and harder to win. However, that is why the prize is much more attractive. Specifically, players only need to select 6 numbers from 01 to 55 coinciding with the results of the organizers. Immediately you will have the opportunity to receive prizes of 3 billion – 30 billion VND.
– Keno: There is no need to own the same number as the organizer but you have a chance to win 2 billion when playing Keno. In particular, with the Keno form, you can have many ways to win with prizes, additional ways such as predicting parity, big and small, …
Note: Ticket issuance times for both products will end before the prize drawing time of each product is 15 minutes.
Mega 6/45: The system has 4 prizes including: Special prize (Jackpot) if the player matches 6 numbers; First prize if the player has 5 numbers; Second prize if the player has 4 numbers and the 3rd prize if the player has 3 numbers. (The result does not need to be in order).
Currently, Vietlott is offering 5 products for a player to choose that including Mega 6/45, MAX 3D, MAX 4D, Power 6/55 and Keno
MAX 3D: Contains 4 prize classes and lottery numbers for 1 time in each prize drawing to select a winning set of 6 numbers from 01 to 45.
MAX 4D: Consists of 5 prizes and is allowed to draw prize numbers 6 times in each draw to select 6 winning numbers, specifically as follows:
- First Prize: Prize drawing 1 time to choose a 4-digit number.
- Second Prize: Prize drawing 2 times for picking 2 numbers, each with 4 digits.
- Third Prize: Prize drawing 03 times for picking out 3 numbers, each with 4 digits.
Power 6/55: Consists of 5 prize classes and 1 number in each draw to select a winning set of 6 numbers from 01 to 55. Besides some special numbers, the winner will be drawn from the remaining 49 balls. Those balls are in the cage after having previously selected 6 balls to determine the winning set for Jackpot 2.
Keno: Contains lots of prize classes and lottery numbers 20 times in a period. The prize drawing to choose from 20 numbers in a set of numbers from 01 to 80.
Vietlott lucky dial calendar
- Mega 6/45: Starting at 18:00 every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Max 3D: From 18:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- MAX 4D: From 18:00 minutes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays every week.
- Mega 6/55: Starting at 18:00 every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Keno: 10 every session, from 06h00 to 21h55 minutes daily from Monday to Sunday.
All results are broadcast live on TodayTV, Vietlot’s website. Also, users can send messages in Mega or Max syntax to 8179, 9141,8130 or 9939 to receive the fastest results.
Subjects, conditions for participation in Vietlott prizes
- Being a Vietnamese citizen, a Vietnamese residing abroad or a foreigner legally entering Vietnam.
- Be a citizen 18 years or older
- Being a person who is not restricted or lost civil act capacity as prescribed by law;
- Other requirements are published publicly according to Vietlott’s regulations (if any).
- The type of money used for participating in prizes and prizes is Vietnam dong (VND).
- Participants participating in prizes via landline and mobile phones must have a prize account.
So I have introduced to you almost all the important information about Vietlott.
However, those who play, you need to always play responsibly and know how to play Vietlott. Currently, Vietlott has a lot of agents. So it is also important to know where to sell Vietlott tickets.
That way those ticket buyers can know the nearest ticket purchase location and save time.
Photo credits which require attribution: