A logo is more than just a way to set your business apart from the rest. It’s also one of the most crucial tools in your marketing arsenal. It’s not uncommon for a business to sink or swim based on the strength of its logo, not to mention other aspects of its marketing.
So, it pays to have a professionally-designed logo to cultivate interest, instill trust and more importantly, draw people to your business. Fortunately, getting a pro-tier logo doesn’t mean having to pay pro-tier prices or having pro-tier design skills of your own.
And that’s where logo makers come into play. They’re an increasingly popular way for small businesses to create their own high-quality logos without the hassle of paying a professional designer or struggling with design software on their own. Logo makers leverage AI technology to automatically create designs based on your company name, industry and more.
Ready to take a crack at making your own logo with the help of an AI-driven logo maker? Then check out our top three logo maker choices, including the various features that make each one a standout choice. You’ll also learn how logo makers can easily create high-quality graphics that suit your needs.
How Logo Makers Help Small Businesses
Think of a logo as a calling card for your business. Without one, you’d be hard-pressed to promote your business and attract customers. Just consider below what a good logo can do for your business:
- Logos build brand identity. A high-quality logo says volumes about your brand and its reason for being. Whether you own a repair business that touts its dependability and devotion to quality or a pub that’s all about having a good time, a solid logo choice can reflect your brand’s mission statement and much more.
- Logos build brand awareness. It’s hard, if not impossible, for people to know your business exists without a logo. So, it’s no wonder that logos are a crucial part of any marketing campaign. When people see your logo over and over again, they can’t help but commit it to memory and be aware of what you have to offer.
- Logos build brand loyalty. A great logo leaves an equally great first impression with customers. Not only that, but a well-crafted one can also instill a sense of trust and loyalty in customers. A recent survey found that 81 percent of consumers needed to trust a brand before buying from one.
Right about now, you’re probably thinking to yourself, “but great logos don’t come cheap.” As a small business owner with a tight budget, hiring a pro to design a knockout logo is out of the question. And with an equally tight schedule, making your own using the latest in design software is also a non-starter.
A logo maker, on the other hand, frees you to do more with less. You can get tons of free or low-cost designs immediately without the hassles involved in hiring a pro or designing one yourself. Consider all of the great benefits that logo makers have to offer:
- Fast and Simple – Thanks to advanced AI technology, logo makers make it impressively easy to create a spectacular design. The UX is incredibly simple and it only takes minutes to create a logo worthy of your small business.
- Plenty of Variety – Logo makers offer thousands of designs to choose from, plus you can make your own tweaks on the fly to create a truly unique design.
- Incredible Features – Most logo makers also offer website builders, branded materials like business cards and stationery, branded social media posts, font generators and more.
- Low Cost – A logo maker costs significantly less than hiring a graphic designer or buying your own design software, not to mention the time savings involved.
- More Freedom – Logo makers do the heavy lifting for you, leaving you free to focus on other important aspects of your small business.
How Logo Makers Work
It might not seem like it, but plenty of tech goes into creating a high-quality logo. It’s no surprise that artificial intelligence plays a big role in how logo makers work.
Most logo makers work the same way – you start by typing in your business name and a tagline or slogan and answer a few quick questions about your business and industry. Once you submit your information, the AI-driven algorithm goes to work finding the best design that suits your business. Of course, you can make your own tweaks using a variety of built-in editing tools.
The algorithm itself is based on machine learning, giving AI-driven logo makers a leg up compared to other methods of logo design. With the algorithm in the driver’s seat, creating a logo takes less time and effort. You’ll get impressive brand ideas with no worries about inadvertently copying others’ designs.
The whole point of a logo maker is to make designing a logo as uncomplicated as possible. Tailor Brands drives that point home with its six-step logo creation process. That process starts by providing a few simple details about your business. Then, you’ll choose your logo style, pick your favorite font and let the logo creator go to work. That process takes only minutes, after which you can customize your logo and download as a vector, EPS or SVG file.
But Tailor Brands offers more than just logo creation. The service also includes a variety of branded assets, including business cards, letterheads and a brand book. Tailor Brands also offers a website builder, business mailbox, branded social media posts and domain name services.
You can try Tailor Brands’ logo creator for free. If you like what you see, then you can take advantage of the company’s $9.99 basic plan or move up to the $19.99 standard plan. There’s also a $49.99 premium plan that gives you more features
- Multiple logo versions
- Branded assets
- Asset storage
- High-resolution files
- Logo resizing and support
Logaster is another logo maker with a simple premise: make a logo using the simplest process possible. And Logaster certainly lives up to that premise thanks to the quick and straightforward logo creator. Simply add your company name, an optional tagline and select your business segment and color scheme.
What makes Logaster different from other logo makers is the ability to sidestep the step-by-step wizard. That means you can dive straight into the designs, but you won’t benefit from the AI-driven process. This also gives you a rather speedy startup time, which is valuable if you need to get started on your branding ASAP.
Like Tailor Brands, you can sign up and try out multiple logo designs for free. If you decide to buy, you’ll have four options to choose from:
- XS – $19.99
- S – $49.99
- M – $64.99
- L – $89.99
- Expansive font library
- Simple drag-and-drop interface
- High-resolution files
- Multi-language support
- Unlimited downloads and free edits
Last but not least is Wix, an established player in the web design space. In addition to offering their drag-and-drop website builder, Wix also offers a logo maker service.
Like the others, Wix Logo Maker also leverages AI technology to generate unique and creative logo designs. The step-by-step wizard makes this incredibly easy to do, plus you can cycle through countless designs if you’re not satisfied.
The customization features are also surprisingly rich with plenty of options for text, color palettes and shapes. You can also pair your new logo with a website designed using Wix or opt for the logo by itself.
Wix’s starting price per logo is $49 for the Basic package with full commercial usage rights and the standard assortment of high-quality PNG files. The $99 Advanced package adds resizable SVG files, plus logo files for social media.
- Simple logo design process
- Strong customization options
- Free samples
- Integration with other Wix services
Nothing can replace the skills and one-on-one attention you’d get from a professional logo designer. Nevertheless, AI-driven logo makers offer a workable solution for cash-starved and time-starved businesses looking to up their logo game, not to mention anyone looking to start up their own small business.
If you are looking for a logo making tool that’s as effortless as it’s intelligent, we’ve got you covered.
As a veteran online logo making program, LogoDesign.Net has been around for years and has helped millions of businesses and startups find success by offering them all-inclusive brand identity systems. What it means is that it’s not just a simple logo design generator. It’s an entire brand identity suite accessible through your browser.
You can use it to create logo designs, flier designs, poster designs, social media header designs, and much more. Each template you work with is customizable with features ranging from the basic color and font changes to advanced options such as applying effects, working with the grid, and manipulating the shapes.
What’s more: you can choose to work with an actual designer if you’re looking for an exclusive custom logo. And — while you’re at it, create a website right from scratch!
- 360-degree branding solution
- Thousands or ready-to-use logo templates
- Simple user interface
- High-resolution logos
- Logo customizations
- AI-based logo selection
LogoDesign.Net perfectly works as a one-stop shop where you can meet all your graphic design needs without ever leaving your browser window.
The pricing brackets for this tool start from an easy $37 for a simple logo design but climb higher when you choose to include add-ons such as stationery design or website design.