A high-quality seed that is guaranteed to germinate and produce a good harvest is a rarity. But not at Herbies. By buying weed seed here, you will get a nice plant even from one seed. Here is a quick guide to buying seeds online.
How much do weed seeds cost?
The price of weed seeds primarily depends on their species (Indica or Sativa), sex (regular or feminized), type of flowering (photoperiod or autoflowering), and THC and CBD content.
The minimum price for one seed is around €5. The upper price is theoretically unlimited, but usually, it costs up to €25. The average price is €10–12 for one seed.
The price becomes more favorable if you buy a package of 3, 5, 10, or more seeds. Thus, the chances of germination are higher, and the price per seed is lower. In addition, when buying in bulk, the seller includes free seeds as a gift.
Which weed seeds are the best to buy?
Ordering marijuana seeds online is convenient primarily because you can calculate the potential effect, yield, and germination rate with mathematical precision. All these parameters are indicated in the descriptions. Here are a few things to consider when buying:
- The effect you want to achieve. Indica is better for relaxation. For an influx of energy, better choose a Sativa. There are also hybrids: they give energy and then help relax. However, each plant has its nuances of influence, for example, a feeling of euphoria, uplifting of mood, desire to laugh, reduction of anxiety, etc.
- THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) or CBD (Cannabidiol). Plants contain these substances in different ratios. THC is more likely to be responsible for euphoria, while CBD is often used for medicinal purposes, such as muscle relaxation.
- Photoperiod or autoflowering. The first ones bloom when they get 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. For the second ones, the beginning of flowering is genetically determined and occurs, as a rule, 12 weeks after sowing. Photoperiod seeds are said to grow larger and produce a richer harvest.
- Regular or feminized. Regular will have both female and male seeds, so you will have to germinate them first, determine the sex, and then leave only the plants with buds. Only feminized seeds give buds.
No matter which seeds you choose, Herbies gives you an almost 100% guarantee that they will germinate because they are collected by the best breeders. If something goes wrong, be sure to contact us, and we will help you resolve the issue.
How are weed seeds delivered?
Hemp seeds are delivered in unlabeled packets, meaning the envelope will not have Herbies signs or any reference to weed. The packaging is not transparent and strong, which means that the seeds will not be damaged, and the contents of the envelope cannot be seen with the naked eye.
The nuances of delivery depend on whether the storage and cultivation of hemp seeds are legally regulated in your state. If storage and cultivation are prohibited or unclearly regulated, then the seeds are removed from the original packaging and placed in a random object that does not arouse suspicion. This is called stealth delivery. Buy weed seeds at Herbies and be confident in their quality.
- Tips for Sprucing Up Your Living Room On a Weekend - February 9, 2024
- Sagittarius Man & Gemini Woman Love and Sex Compatibility - January 31, 2024
- Taurus Ascendant Rising Personality Traits in Men (Guide) - January 31, 2024